Our promise to you is to:
- Communicate regularly with you to ensure you and your candidates are informed through every step of the process.
- Undertake in-depth research into your business to ensure we meet your unique needs and specifications.
- Represent your business with the care and professionalism that we use to conduct our own.
- Forward only the best, suitable candidates who meet your criteria.
- Honestly and accurately portray our candidates’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Follow up the recruitment process by checking in on your business and successful candidate.
Meet our director
Sharon’s focus on sourcing value-adding employees for her clients has made Intelligent Recruitment Consulting the recruitment partner of choice for industry leaders. Sharon applies over 15 years of experience as a recruitment professional to the task of finding you the people with the skills, experience and values that compliment your business.
Sharon’s experience owning and managing three small businesses over 20 years has made her understand the value of quality employees. Her passion is getting the most out of peoples skills and experience by placing them in the perfect role.
Reliability, honesty, respect and integrity are the key ethos that Sharon practices and promotes throughout IRC. This applies to her dealings with both clients and candidates. Her aim is to nurture talent. She doesn’t merely fill a position, she matches a company environment with the talent that can make it grow.
Why Choose Us?
The values of the workplace have changed dramatically in the last twenty years to reflect the importance society places on respecting and promoting diversity. The workforce still has some way to come in promoting equal opportunities for people with differing backgrounds, lifestyles and gender. That’s why Intelligent Recruitment Consulting makes a concerted effort to endorse diversity in our recruitment practice.
IRC keeps abreast of any communication or technological innovations that improve results for our clients and candidates. This includes the advantages that social media networking can bring to sourcing talent and making industry connections.